St Mark’s flagship four day annual international conference, with symposia covering many of the most important topics in intestinal and colorectal disease.
Dates- Tuesday 27th Nov – Friday 30th Nov 2018
This congress will offer a variety of cutting edge symposia including:
• Small bowel – cutting edge investigations and treatments
• Coeliac disease – what the clinician needs to know
• Ileo-anal pouch – who, when and why?
• Bowel cancer screening – where are we now?
• Colorectal surgery – the challenging patient