We are accepting applications for the ACPGBI/Dukes’ regional trainee representatives in East Midlands, West Midlands, Wessex, North East, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.
The aim of the ACPGBI/Dukes’ regional trainee representatives is to develop a national network of trainees who will represent regional colorectal trainee views.
The ACPGBI/Dukes’ regional trainee representative will work alongside the ACPGBI chapter representative to help promote and deliver regional and national ACPGBI and Dukes’ Club activities.
Candidates for Regional Trainee Representative Roles must fulfil the following criteria:
- ST3 and above
- Must hold a national training number
- Must be a Dukes’ Club / ACPGBI Associate Member
- Preference will be given to those NOT already on The Dukes’ Club Committee
How to apply
- Two A4 page Curriculum Vitae, including ACPGBI Membership number
- 300-word statement on why you feel you should fulfil the role
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be reviewed centrally by the ACPGBI council and the Dukes’ Club committee, and a closed vote held within the 2 committees. Trainees will be marked on their past track record of commitment to the specialty of colorectal surgery, and evidence of support for the ACPGBI and Training activities. Reviewers will refrain from scoring nominations based on conflict of interest.