The Dukes’ Club Executive Committee Representatives Deadline for applications – 1st October 6pm
We are accepting applications for The Dukes’ Club for the following roles:
- Abdominal Wall Representative
- Advanced Cancer & Peritoneal Malignancy Representative
- Association of Surgeons in Training (ASiT) Representative
- Education & Training Representative
- Emergency General Surgery Representative
- JAG & Colonoscopy (Endoscopy) Representative
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease & Intestinal Failure Representative
- Research & Audit Representative
- Robotics Representative
- The Pelvic Floor Society Representative
- Proctology Representative
- Webmaster and social media
The generic and specific responsibilities of each role are outlined in the role specific documents and Constitution found at https://www.thedukesclub.org.uk/about/constitution/
In brief, each role is held for 1 year and the successful applicant will be expected to engage with The Dukes’ Club and relevant ACPGBI/external organisation committees to further interests of colorectal trainees in the UK and Ireland.
- Training grade doctor
- Dukes’ Club / ACPGBI Associate Member
To apply, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name, ACPGBI Membership number, contact details including email & phone number
- 200-word anonymous personal This should include your vision for the role and may include skills, attributes, previous experience, etc.
All applications will be reviewed centrally by the Dukes’ Club Secretary to ensure adherence to requirements. Applications will be anonymised by removal of all personal identifiers (name, email address, ACPGBI membership number). Anonymised applications will be put to an online vote of all current Dukes’ Club members from 2nd October – 8th October 2023. Successful applicants will be informed thereafter.