8th Winter Colorectal Meeting
6 Dec 2019
This meeting and teaching day aims to review the current best practice in the management of colorectal disorders. Free. Open to all trainees, consultants and nurses.
There will be keynote addresses from world experts, including Professor Andre D’Hoore, plenty of debate discussions on controversial subjects and academic presentations by trainees.
- The latest research on stem cell models for tissue regeneration
- How to set up an ambulatory pathway for colonic resection
- The role of complete mesocolic excision
- Controversies around laparoscopic ventral rectopexy
- Updates on the future of trauma surgery and service development
Organised on behalf of the Coloproctology Section of the Royal Society of Medicine, the South West Thames Chapter Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland and the Kent Surrey Sussex and London Local Education and Training Boards.
Free event with nominal charge for dinner
Takes place in the Postgraduate Centre
Abstracts to be submitted by 25 November