- This event has passed.
ACPGBI West Midlands Chapter Meeting – Educational Day
7 Jun 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Topics include: inflammatory bowel disease and colorectal polyp.
Inflammatory Bowel disease:
- Transition clinics in IBD
- IBD debate: “This House believes the primary treatment for IC crohns should be surgery”
- ACPGBI IBD guidelines: what is the take home?
- Clinical trials in IBD
- IBD surgery in the era of biologics
- Lesion recognition and pit falls
- Polypectomy Dos and Don’ts
- Should you have a Complex polyp MDT? Lessons from an established service
- Colorectal polyps MDT case discussions
- STAR TREC trail: What should endoscopist know?
Further information from: Mr David McArthur, Consultant General, Laparoscopic and Colorectal Surgeon University Hospitals Birmingham
Secretary: 0121 4242435
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org