- This event has passed.
Laparoscopic Cadaveric Colorectal Surgery Skills Course
27 Feb 2020 - 28 Feb 2020
This inaugural two-day cadaveric course will focus on index colorectal procedures and is aimed at colorectal trainees ST5-ST8. It is free to trainee ACPGBI/ Dukes’ Club members. There is a refundable deposit.
Lectures, live demonstrations and practical sessions will be included. Procedures to be covered include:
- Laparoscopic right hemicolectomy
- Splenic flexure mobilisation
- Laparoscopic sigmoid colectomy
- Laparoscopic anterior resection
- Abdominoperineal resection
- LIFT/THD procedure
- Colonic stenting
There is a £200 refundable deposit.