ICS Medical Consultant Interview Course
19 November 2011
Last Updated on 19 November 2011
One-day medical interview course specifically designed for consultant interviews. Interactive and participative format.
- London & Birmingham. Only £329. 6 CPD points.
- Max 6 participants. Very interactive.
- Mock interview. Personal feedback.
- Full coverage of relevant NHS issues.
- Free unlimited support after the course.
- High success rate and recommendation rate
CONTENT OF ISC MEDICAL'S CONSULTANT INTERVIEW COURSE
Through interactive discussions, personal practice and listening to others, you will learn:
- How to answer hard introductory questions e.g "Take us through your CV", "Tell me about yourself".
- How to structure and personalise all your answers during consultant interviews.
- How to talk about yourself without sounding "cheesy" and underconfident.
- How to construct your answers to avoid coming across as a 'bullshitter'.
- How to interpret questions to understand what the interviewers are looking for.
- How to add value and use all consultant interview questions as an opportunity to sell yourself.
- How to create a rapport with the interviewers and deliver natural answers.
- How to prepare for questions on management, leadership, clinical governance and NHS issues.
- How to give an opinion on current NHS issues constructively, without sounding militant.
- How to present a confident and mature image through your answers and body language to come across as a credible consultant.
ISC Medical's consultant interview course takes a MAXIMUM of 6 participants in order to preserve the quality of our teaching and to ensure that everyone can participate as much as possible.
Click here for further information and to book your place.