The first Dukes’ Club Collaborative study, CLOSE-IT, investigates the time to ileostomy closure following anterior resection for rectal cancer and exploring reasons for delay, and will open to recruitment of patients in April 2018.
We have now closed entry of new sites to the prospective arm of the study. You will receive more information soon regarding what your next steps are if you have registered. You can still sign up to take part in the retrospective arm of the study, but will need to get your expression of interest form to us by the end of April to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations of Centres already involved:
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the CLOSE-IT study?
- Who is already involved? There are over 60 sites signed up through the United Kingdom.
- Would I need to get Ethics? This study has been approved through central R&D, but will need to be approved through your local R&D department, and in addition SSI submission if you are based in Wales or Scotland. We will be sending you more information on this over the next few weeks.
- Where can I see the full proposal? CLOSE-IT Protocol v1.3
- Sign me up!
- Who do I contact to get involved?