IMPACT (Improving Management of Patients with Advanced Colorectal Tumours) aims to:
- To identify compliance with current national and international guidelines.
- To identify regional and national referral patterns for patients with LARC and LRRC in the UK.
- To assess short term clinical and treatment related outcomes.
- To assess long term oncological outcomes including overall survival, local recurrence rates, metastatic disease rates.
Co-Investigators: Mr Richard Wilkin, Dr Claire Taylor, Dr Gabby Thorpe, Mr Ian Jenkins, Mr Ben Griffiths, Professor Eva Morris, Mr Kenneth Elavia, Dr Jenny Seligmann, Miss Helen Mohan, Mr Michael Duff, Mr Martyn Evans.
The project will have three phases:
- Organisational Survey
- National Audit of MDT Decision Making
- Audit of Surgical Decision Making in LARC and LRRC
We are in the first phase of this collaborative programme and are seeking UK and Irish MDT sites to participate in the IMPACT Audit.
We would be grateful if you could complete the expression of interest form to register your unit’s interest. In the coming weeks we will be in touch with more information on how the audit will be run and advice on how to register it locally.
Full collaborative authorship will be used in any publications arising from the study.